Marrakech, Morocco is known for it’s vibrant colors and unique culture! I had an amazing time while there and created this itinerary based on my trip. You can use it as an easy reference when planning your trip to Marrakech!
For a full review of my trip and more details you can view the review video on the DearWorldTraveler YouTube channel [here].
ITINERARY – 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Arrive at Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK)
- Check-in to Riad Medina
- Lunch at Color Safra Restaurant
- Explore Jemaa el-Fna Square
- Dinner at Azar
- Breakfast at Riad Medina
- Photography Museum
- Lunch at Photography Museum
- Shopping in the medina souks
- Dinner at Le Marrakchi
- Official Currency: Dirham (Many merchants also accept Euro)
- Official Language: Arabic (French is also commonly spoken)
Watch the full review and rating of Marrakech on the DearWorldTraveler YouTube channel.